Wednesday, November 04, 2015

"Look Mom..i found flat stanley!" (me!) sandra, tvgp

-does anyone remember my story, true story, about how the saints helped me find my lost library book, by sending me to see the water diviner, and then sending in a customer from turkey.. which sent me looking for a straw... 

these divine hide n seek; lost n found experiences crack me up sometimes.. 

like, just last week, my mom hands me flat Stanley in a zip lock bag and says, "don't lose him"

-and I lost him.

and then I printed out and colored a flat Stanley 2, with that number on his T-shirt.   And took flat Stanley 2 on all my errands with me..

but then I lost my kohls card..  

when I went searching for my kohls card, and prayed to the saints..

I ended up finding the original flat Stanley my mom handed me at Alameda beach..

and then!  On a subsequent re-search: I found my kohls card!

and I wish that was the end of this story, but guess what:

now I can't find flat Stanley 2.   -honest to God; what a sense of humor they have up there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home