Saturday, October 24, 2015

Southpark episodes.. we have a tie! for (me!) sandra, tvgp

one of my not so guilty pleasures, watching south park episodes with my nephew..  admittedly this humor is more my brother, son, dad and nephews type than mine..  but i like in on what the current inappropriate shows have to say..

and most of the time im stifling my impulsive reaction from my nephew, but inside I'm like.. oh My God!   -they do way more than push the envelope..

oh my God!  -they don't even know about the envelope.. they obliterated the envelope!

but i do love the marjorine episode..  portions of it..  it gets a little crazy as it unfolds, but..  im under the impression thats exactly what they get paid to do..

anyway.. ive now witnessed an episode that competes with marjorine as my favorite:  i don't know the title.. but the highlights in the content involve how the grocery stores guilt/shame people into charity and..  cyberbullying..  with my new personal blog anthem entitled, ...  'my safe space..'.  /or something like that..  

because, yes and thank you..  I've been spared hate comments and other forms of toxic vomit.  -the villian; reality..  

and I wouldn't want it any other way..  "...in my safe space....

/oh! I'll be singing this song all day at the store..   that's write...

..." In my safe space..   in my safe space..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home