Sunday, September 06, 2015

also.. this weekend.. in, near a celebrity news (chris lampson!)

.. with the Mountain!.. at the 2015 annual Scottish festival at our local Alameda County Fairgrounds..  and my nephew will get to meet the mountain too

which, for fans of games of thrones, is a very exciting experience.

and, I've been talkin' it up at the store.. and it is pretty funny how the numbers get tossed around when it comes to the mountain..

"You know.. That 7'6 500lb..."

"Isn't he the one who is 6'5, 350..."

"Yes.. the 6'7, 420lb..."

But according to the San Jose mercury news article:

hafthor bjornsson tips the scales at 420 pounds and stands 6 feet, 9  inches tall

it doesnt mention what year he was born or if he is single..

But! Honey..  the kilt and the tarts

..sure make me curious...    

what is it about those kilts..  I go weak in the knees...

***

[text to sister].    tatts!

[response].  LOL..  I was wondering what tarts were...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home