Saturday, August 29, 2015

3 & 10.. as Dreamed by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

these are the two websites I wish existed:

3 dot com.  -where there are never more than 3 choices to make for any given item you currently find in a grocery store.  -and no movie has a scene which captures the need for this better than the scene in the hurt locker.    landed it!  ~exactly.  plus..  wow of a movie.. but I skip here to:

10 dot com.  10 dot com is one website where anyone, stuck in any crisis, can quickly access 10 testimonies of real people who have experienced the same or very similar crisis.. and successfully navigated their way out.    'Tests into testimonies..  mess into message' kind of thing..

yes! I have my dreams...  

and I still dream to have the heart seen dot com, where people from all over the world post, share and archive their found heart photographs..  found heart = a heart shape not created by human intention.

amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home