Monday, May 04, 2015

thoughts on gender.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

I am fresh off watching Oprah's interview with a...

woman.  yes.   woman.

-still processing..   so, .. genders do in fact exist.. boy/girl; man; woman..

but this apparently has nothing to do with anatomy.   Penis = boy. Vagina = girl.  Is false.   -according to this interview...

Gender; that is,  being a boy or girl..  has to do with WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE INSIDE; INTERNALLY.  and those internal  ~feelings, instinctually guide you toward what our cultures define as feminine vs. masculine.

Anatomy identifies male or female on the outside; physical container only; not the internal spirit...

I think the entire problem is with our lack of vocabulary.. and lack of knowledge/ understanding of the internal self within the physical body..

But as always, always, always..  It is very crystal clear we each

1. Have an internal spiritual self separate from physical
And more importantly..  A way of knowing..! Interpreting what the truth of that internal self is...   Even if we never tell another soul..

How fascinating are human beings!!

In Jesus name..   Amen!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger SHE said...

..i was born with the anatomy of a female.

.. I have, to my memory, always also felt like a girl/woman..

.. I have also, to my memory, always been heterosexual..

I have never, to my memory, had to work at, or through any of these things.. I was born this way. I take no credit or blame.. And therefore am reluctant to give credit or blame or judge anyone else.. -these are my truths..

yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home