Sunday, April 19, 2015

1 out of 10 women say yes. According to (my dad!)

post divorce and pre-2nd-marriage.  My dad describes these as his happiest years..  in his 30's, single for the first time since age 18, -and! during the sexual revolution..

he says, statistically, 1 out of every 10 women would say yes to going home with him..    so that is what he set out to do.. -just keep asking until someone says yes..

his 4th or 5th rejection then, hardly deterred him.  -just meant he was that much closer to a yes..

/this is also how they train sales people..  same philosophy.  -statistically speaking..

anyway..  Yesterday when I was shopping, a handsome and heavily tattooed young man of what... age 25..?   -asked me if he could take me to breakfast.

"Don't think my husband would appreciate that.. But I'm flattered." I told him.   -and I wondered what number I was..  That day, or that week?

-obviously he is one woman closer to his goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home