Saturday, April 18, 2015

Thoughts on Hillary running for president. By (me!) sandra, tvgp

1.  I cannot believe.. still cannot believe that anyone, female or male, actually wants this job. It seems like one of the most high pressure, high stress, intrusive, exhausting, thankless jobs in the world.  when I consider return on investment of ones life, time, energy..      I can't get inside and understand the mind of anyone who would invite this level of...   demand.

2.  I've said this before.. Its not an endorsement, its an opinion.. 

I think the one advantage of hilliary running/winning would be that she and her husband would have an opportunity to APPLY what they learned during his term..

Most everyone has had the experience..  "..if I knew then, what I know now.."

but very few people get to live it out... "I do know now!".  -and have a second go at a given experience...

it seems to me.. that having already had the experience; knowing what they are up against.. what actually is required, demanded, knowing more what to expect.. and how to handle..

based on real life practical experience..

well, I'm still blown away they would sign up to do this again..

and I am very aware I am writing. -they/them..  not -her.  -because they appear to me a team..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home