Sunday, March 01, 2015

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime (on broadway!)

-saw it on CBS Sunday Morning TODAY!   -one of my favorite, favorite fiction books of all time!  and my most beloved Christopher..
Oh! What I wouldn't give to see this..

/plus!  Missing.. A big VOID from my personally inscribed autographed books collection:   mark haddon.

but I remember reading they created a mechanized device to mimic his signature because no human being can really sign that many books..

how selfish is it of me to still want one anyway?  Not the machine!

for this I pray..  Amen.

wait!  forgot an important part!

in Jesus Name!   amen.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger SHE said...

True story.. to the best of my memory: no one told me about this book.. I had no idea it was on any best seller lists.. But when I book shopping I had it in my mind to get a book with a red cover.

and! That turned out to be a very WONderful, highly unexpected surprise..

to have random red book I picked up = one of my favorite fiction stories ever.. And then AFTER I went wild for it.. Then I learned it had this massive audience..

and I know a few posts on my blog here about this book and this author but they are in my unpublished files, and from this device.. There is no search bar for my unpublished posts, so..

it would take forever to find and click publish..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home