Sunday, March 01, 2015

Is she sorry she asked? (Me!) sandra, tvgp..

..poor Anne.. she was probably just trying to make some friendly brief conversation..  "What's your favorite song?"

I think now, I was supposed to just say one song title and then ask her what her favorite song is?   -write.    but my brain STILL has not turned off this question..

"Well..  my current favorite country song is better life by keith urban.. and my favorite current Christian song.. Is DO SOMETHING by Matthew west.. That oughta be our national anthem.. My favorite   love song write now is probably ed sheerans 'thinking out loud' song.. And the sexiest song ever written.. that would have to be crash by Dave Matthews.. Followed by crush.. Also by Dave Matthews.. My favorite classic rock.. That would probably be dream weaver, maybe..  Favorite alternative.. Riptide by Vance joy..   Then there Marc broussard for blues..     To dance to?  Oh my God.. that's a long list..   Marmalade?  Some Michael Jackson or Jackson 5..  I like it fun and motown funky...   what woman sings that ooo LA LA song I never hear anymore but love..   favorite musical music.. Rent..    Classical...  Opera...     best performance I've ever witnessed on TV.. Beth hart, I'd rather be blind...  

I need help shutting off my brain from this question...

Best way is to hand it over. " how bout you? What's your favorite song?"

it is impossible to answer a question like this without realizing you are leaving thousands of songs out that you know you love...

..."amazing by one Eskimo!". What genre is that?..

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger SHE said...

..Grace potter and the nocturnals!.. Paris (ooh LA LA)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home