Tuesday, March 03, 2015

How I Lost 10 LBS in ONE DAY by (me!) sandra, tvgp

wish you could have seen their expressions.. I go, "wanna know how I lost 10 lbs in one day?"

they looked at me as if I was about to whisper a stock tip that would send them into early retirement.

I go, "I stopped carrying a purse."

/where are the drum rolls when you need them...

anyway..  as you know, its true. I no longer lug a bunch of stuff around with me everywhere I go.   (See post titled: I Wanna Be Like A Man)

and I've been wondering what else I might learn from male creatures..

what I learned most recently is that I do already have the male shopping gene.   MSG.

how do I know?   if I've never actually been tested?   -fair question, fair question.

  -but its the same way I know I'm part Irish (i love beer + poetry) and part Italian (my hands go everywhere when I talk or dance..)

I'm a very observant person.   -that's all you really need.  -skip the blood tests, -look for patterns:

I.e.,    there was just the other day a husband and wife shopping for a new couch.

husband:  looks great, let's load it in the truck and go.
wife: let's think about it, measure it, bring a sample fabric home, check some other stores..

and I just don't struggle with shopping decisions the way I see other females do; nor do I take much pleasure in the looking around..

do I like it; yes. Is it within my budget; yes.  -done.  Let's go..

so there you have it.  I am quite obviously a part Irish, part Italian

Guy.  -who happens to bleed once a month or so, and cry easily.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home