Friday, November 07, 2014

Pleasure to make your acquaintance marc, from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I feel somehow rewarded for showing up early for work today...  The potential for benefits! I have been without since 2006..  God bless Obama, but.. My application was never received; my phone calls unreturned..   I think they should have rolled out that program city by city, state by state..  But enough shop talk..  I want to share, my fellow reader, more about this book i recommended..  Even though it is outside of your favorite genre..  

Let me say it this way..   Because i eat books you see; food..  Nutrition..

And if people of the book, by geraldine brooks..   Was a meal..  Well! Perfect that thanksgiving is nearby

I just finished Wild, by cheryl strayed..  This..  This was for me.. An oatmeal stout on a beautiful day..

One handed guzzle; i did not sip..  I did not put my glass down..  Ever slight my buzz increased..   Until, before i realized.. Done.  Oops..  I should have drank a little slower..  I mean, have some manners.. Put the glass down in between..

But you cannot /should not guzzle 'people of the book'

It is not a beverage

It is in fact a thanksgiving meal!  You will need time..  You will need utensils; especially a knife and fork so you can break the pages into smaller, bite size pieces..  Chew.. Let the words rest on your pal

/oh.. Forgive me.. I can never remember which pallette is your tongue and which is for the painter..     I will skip my tirade here about learning how to talk write..  But honestly.. In conversation with someone..  Has anyone EVER stopped you to ask, "did you mean tongue or artists? When you said pallette?   -no. No one ever asks in conversation.. " do you mean its or it's?  Do you mean there? Their? They're?".  It is not necessary..  And it should not be necessary in writing either; ONE SPELLING per phonetic word; why do we insist on complicating things?

Where was i?  Oh yes..   You will need a napkin, and pace yourself, leave room for 2nds, 3rds and dessert..

Grateful to meet you marc.  Pleases me to learn your family thrives in the absence of  television

Perhaps that is testimony..  -if we consider; -because of the absence of television, or, -do two the absence of television..

Your family thrives

Due to; whatever...

I will just in closing say,  if it werent for bacon id be a vegetarian

And if it werent for charlie rose, church tv and cbs sunday morning
And the ability to record and skip past commercials; id throw my tv out two.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home