Friday, September 05, 2014

'Cuz I was just sprinkled... (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

I have a pretty pure heart, -but my mouth sure trails behind some days..

And when i hold myself up next to people like joyce meyer, robert schuller, joel osteen, t.d.jakes..

Well, something tells me, that on camera or off:

Youre not going to hear them dropping any F bombs.

Im not at that level yet.   I like to joke that its because when i was baptised

I was just sprinkled and not fully emersed.

Whatever the case..   Im pretty sure im not done yet.

Dropping F bombs.

-just feels so accurate; write on target..   Correct.  

On the positive side.. If we take a word like Love.

Well, there is no substitute. It is the highest expression..

"Like a lot...".  -this is never going to do it..

" give my life for you..".    -you are using 5 words; this dillutes

The power of just one word..

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home