Thursday, August 21, 2014

Missing line = revelation for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

K.. So,

Every day, at one point or another, since I wrote the dragonfly drone post, my mind reminds me I need to include a very important missing line..

And my same mind that reminds me keeps also forgetting.  Funny how that works isn't it.

Anyway..  The very important missing line is this:

/"Hey.. I thought hummingbirds were the only creatures that could fly backwards"

And it should go write after I mention how the dragonfly backs up and centers itself in front of the open door.

Now..  Check this out:  I started to realize, at about 4:30am this morning. Like,  OMG!  -that's how us lay people can know!  -because God designs things like bumble and carpenter bees and dragonflies  to fly forward, write..  But! I'd bet big money on the fact that when nanotech people design drones that blend in with the landscape..

They probably make sure they can fly in every direction..  Write?!

... Stay with me here k...

..like hummingbirds!    -ever wonder WHY or HOW it got to be that hummingbirds are the only ones that can fly backwards... 

These kind of ponderings make me very suspicious

You?

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Well, who knew? Turns out dragonflies are

1. One of the fastest flying Insects in the world, and

2. "They do fly backwards!"


Hmmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home