Wednesday, July 23, 2014

UnNoble prayer answered for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Perhaps when I'm more evolved I will have only noble prayers; but I'm not there yet.  Where I am at: is announcing in advance whether the prayer I'm about to pray is noble or un-noble.  For (me!), noble = prayer to be a blessing to/for someone else, and un-noble is a prayer request for myself.  So,

I go "un-noble prayer coming through...  Dear Jesus..  I would like to have a perfect night of dancing this Thursday please."

Now.. In my imagination and the way I pray.. I do not actually need to define -perfect- to Jesus; he already knows.  He already searches our hearts and minds.. He knows my prayer request before I even make it..  This IS how I believe.

But I feel compelled to define it for you; my imaginary readers. K, so..

A perfect night of dancing involves several things..  Feeling good in whatever outfit and shoes I'm wearing

Perfect is outdoors on a perfect climate night; Indoors is 2nd to..

Perfect is a great dance band like Pride & Joy; DJ is always 2nd to live..

Perfect is 2 to 3 drinks..over 3 to 5 hours..  Not cold sober/not tipsy drunk; there is such thing as a perfect level.. I don't know what it is by number; only by feeling.

Perfect is with my sister/best friend and other best friends; sadly dancing with men is always 2nd to.. Because with the girls it is so purely/exclusively about dancing, moving to good music..  With dates, boyfriends, the dynamics change..

Perfect is a joyous big crowd free from any alcohol Induced conflicts arising..

I could go on..  But those are the biggies.  And I would like to once again say "thank you!" Jesus..  For answering this unnoble prayer and more than once!

Did you see the cute party top my mom gifted me by surprise?! I've never felt so pretty!   Our favorite band! At our favorite venue!?!  -awesome!  Cabana! My sister! Mary re! And more friends..

Of the nights for which I am most grateful:  pride & joy at Barones for music under the stars..  Full Moon! Even.. Perfect CLImate..

Gratitude my daughter could drop off/pick up..  Childcare.

Entourage also a great band..  The cheese balls too..  And Mr Motown back on the floor..

More please!  A whole season...!...   "Love and thank you!". Amen.

***

Well, there was a  -set back.  On one of the nights, one of my friends spotted a guy who had broken her heart..

Perfect would have been if he wasn't there.  -but we got through it

Dancing.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home