Friday, June 20, 2014

Did i say "coast stories?" By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Now exactly when it changed from "coast" gas station to "pleasanton" gas station.. I'm not sure. However! I talked to the owner this very morning and he said.. Well, he told me to pretty much ignore the name. "We are always here. We stay the same all the time.. Just the name changes"

And okay. I get that..  But.. Now my e-book with the play on words
"Coast stories".  -because pleasanton is famous for its "ghost stories".  -that doesn't work anymore.

I'm filing this under sweet dilemmas..  

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger SHE said...

I had no plans for posting this picture when I took it recently.. But I had to take it.. Because... How cool is that? You can through the drive through and not only see Gary winters mural, but the Harrington's, Gary & Nancy, taking tourists on one of their public art walks. im pleased with this shot..very fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home