Sunday, May 25, 2014

I PREFER A MAN WHO IS ALREADY POTTY TRAINED (me!) Sandra, tvgp

-far as I can tell, this is applicable to quite a wide range of people age wise..  -this- being what the females role is.. Or responsibility is, in keeping her man faithful..  /I suppose same sex relationships deal also with.. And, there is also conversations of the male's responsibility in keeping his woman faithful..But for writing convenience only.. And as my personal experience is heterosexual female.. I will override here my nature to always be inclusive and just cut to the..

Why do dog analogies surface so readily? Should I feel guilty?  I do not..

Let me continue..  My observations are as follows:

Some women take on the responsibility of keeping "a tight leash".
-hear it all the time..   This is perceived as either a sign of  intelligence or insecurity.  /reads to me like lack of trust..

Some women have a longer leash..   This is also perceived as either a sign of Intelligence or insecurity.   /reads to me like lack of trust..

Some.. No leash at all.  This is perceived as either a sign of great confidence, high trust,  or pure stupidity.   /reads to me like beautiful..  Leashes are after all for dogs not people

But isnt it sad and funny how dog analogies seem to come so naturally...

I am aware of the distinction between perceptions and reality.

But "what I know for sure!". /if I may borrow from Oprah

Is that.. If he or she does not earn your trust..

Well, "what I know for sure!"

Is that integrity, fidelity, faithfulness, respectability,  and decision-making are each individuals personal responsibility.

  My experiences and observations tell me fidelity doesnt teeter/totter based on the length or ownership of a leash....

People are self-governing; or at least, should be.

What I recommend for my single friends, family, and children..

Look for people who already have an internal moral compass.. Independent of outward circumstances.

/thats my formal, polite and politically correct way of saying

"Much better honey, if he's already been potty trained.. Otherwise you've got one mess after another.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home