Sunday, May 25, 2014

SOMETHING CHANGED INSIDE (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Nine years now I've been watching my son play baseball..  For several years I loved -exactly that-  my son; playing baseball. But something changed inside me and exactly when I can't say, but now I love both: my son and the game too.  Still tucked in my file to write "21 reasons I love baseball"...   And I can't close this post today without mentioning (bragging writes!):  oh! Well you should have seen him on 1st!  If the ball came speeding at him too high; he leaped for it! If it came speeding too low; he bent for it!  If it came speeding too far to the side; he ran and reached for it!  Caught every one!  Who can hope to get on base..  "No one!  Out! Out! Out! again..   Great instincts that kid  /I say with a big smile...    Bring in the scouts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home