Friday, April 18, 2014

Punch line expired for (my dad!) As heard by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Upon my request for a PG17 - R rated joke to share with a friend

My dad shared this one:

There's an airplane about to crash.. Both engines are on fire

A panicked lady stands up..  "Is there a real man in here who can make me feel like a real woman before we crash?"

Man stands up and removes his shirt..

"I can" he says

And hands her his shirt.  "Iron this for me."

K

So I laugh...  And my sister laughs..

But a new punch line is coming from a new generation..

Because my 10 year old niece says to her grandpa

"I don't get it.  What's an iron?"

And then my sister and I laughed even harder.

So tomorrow we're gonna toast to the long awaited success of the Womens movement..

"cheers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home