Friday, April 18, 2014

EASTER HYMNS for (me!) Sandra, tvgp by (james morrison!)

Now, you won't find this music in the Christian or gospel section of the music store..  But for (me!) -this is the kind of music I would love to hear at church

I sing it to Jesus..  "Whatever I do I am under the influence of yoOOooUUuuuuu"

And, when he sings the lyrics, "once you get a taste of it -there's no going back"

In my imagination..  This is in regards to that peace that surpasses human understanding.

I have had a taste..  There is no going back.  I know its for real.

Once you experience it..  There is no atheist, agnostic, scientist, philosopher, or human being of any status, no matter how high, important or well educated he or she may be

That can convince you otherwise.

Once you get a taste of it:  from the Prince of Peace..

There is no going back..  And! The next song I find myself singing (a traditional hymn) is.. "Better one day in your court than a thousand elsewhere.."

I am very grateful for Holy Week..  And Jesus..  And all I've learned from my list of spiritual mentors in life, and on TV.

"HAPPY EASTER!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home