Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TRUE STORY, TRUE STORY.. By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

First, I must publicly thank (the Robinson's!) For a wonderful dinner, great company, hospitality...   Great night!

And then impolitely cut to my personal revelation

About the man I am to marry

"He's going to be deaf!"

-because in the midst of a much longer conversation over dinner, -larry and Janet talked about their niece, who is deaf, coming over for a visit..  And then about the time she brought a male friend, who is also deaf, for a visit too..

And larry mentioned how they did a lot of writing back and forth..

In my heart and mind (but not out loud) I was like, "writing!..  I could do that from sun up to sun down!"

Then I got to thinking about what it would be like in the bedroom..

And realized   ".....no need for any vocal theatrics!.."

Its a done deal then..

***

And then my imagination danced on..   I thought about how, well, if I dared to post this revelation..

How I might expect to see a higher percentage of suddenly deaf males shopping at ricks picks..

Which helps explain why I was smiling during the dinner conversation when a smile might not have been called for..

I joined back in though...  Eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home