Saturday, February 22, 2014

More Ribbons, Ties & Bows for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I've parted ways with my handsome prince. I know it is the write thing to do.. We each have children/families -higher obligations/responsibilities than romance.  But I sure do say "Thank You Jesus!" For this relationship!  -for me, the combination of chemistry/compatibility is a rare, rare thing..   But it turns out, that it was too hard on my spirit to be bounced around from his place to carols..  And living together is not a possibility write now.. So I started to feel like a friend with benefits, slash, dog sitter, -when he traveled..  And I don't have the skill set for either of those positions.   So..  There you have it.  I consider myself blessed to know him... And we part amicably and press on..  In Jesus name.  Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home