Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LOVE THE VIEW from 48, (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Now, it became quite official today.. This very morning, that I had to switch to the large print Bible. I can no longer read the regular small font print in any literature. So, let's add that on to the series of physical changes that occur -sometimes gradually, sometimes suddenly, along the way. Ice cream and small font, for example; -no more. But when I talk about the amazing view from age 48.. It has very little to do with what I can -see- with my eyes.. Although I had a recent scare which heightened in an extreme way my gratitude to God for my ability to see.. Everything I have thus been able to, and can currently.. See! Just being able to take things in with your eyes,everyday, from people, to facial expressions, to the landscape, sky, sun, depth, contrast, color.. Space.. Being able to read! See and take pictures! Share.. What a gift! What a gift! "thank you Jesus!". -and now, let me return to my initial point: I mean how I can see things now.. With my heart and mind and my Imagination. I can see what mistakes I've made along the way.. I can see now, how I was once so manipulated by mass media and culture.. I can see my own, and others peoples egos, insecurities, doubts, moods, behaviors under stress, selfish and/or altruistic goals, -I can see more clearly, the mind games people play, -and under what circumstances, I can see my own, and other people's hidden motivations.. I can see soil and roots, where I once could only see the plant; dead or alive. I can see traps.. Others get caught in, and/or others lay in front of me. I can spot emotional land mines.. I can see and feel -love- now.. Pure. Unselfish. the Love of God.. I can see, with my heart and mind, all the beauty, and miracles, and magical, amazing things that happen everyday; write before our very eyes.. And live now, with a chronic, unstoppable, deep appreciation for every. Single. Blessing. Big or small. Life is not passing (me!) by.. I am fully alive and engaged. I can see how God has been with me every step of my journey, is with me write now..and eternally, on earth, and will welcome me one day in heaven. The ability to live with such a clear view.. And deep gratitude. - I wonder if a computer robot can be programmed to accomplish such a thing? We'd have no choice but to call that accomplishment a masterpiece, would we? -the human being who creates a human like being.. In Jesus Name.. I press on. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home