Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thats JulAina.. Not Juliana ..by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I wonder how often that must happen..  My mind reads Juliana.. I even pronounced it that way.. But on 2nd glance..   And in re-typing it..   Anyway.. Juliana <-----(hey!..  Even autocorrect does it. Let me try again: JulAina is the woman who told me she started her blog after taking my blog class several years ago..  Made my day to hear! But, what was also a pleasure to learn from Julaina is that some words I incorporated in the poem I read, " tell him I said thank you".  Are also part of a popular Hawaiian mantra called HOPONOPONO:  "I love you.  I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you".   And I like being reminded that all over the world.. Name any time, any country, and use any language..  Humanities spiritual evolution is the same..  We come to certain universal conclusions about what lessons, learned AND APPLIED,  teach us best how to be human-flawed loving beings in a world with human-flawed others still learning how to love and be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home