Tuesday, December 03, 2013

MEETING DR MAYA ANGELOU Take 9: by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Smile. Shake hands.. ". ". Meeting Dr Maya Angelou Take 10: "you life'd my whole change...". Meeting Dr Maya Angelou Take 11: hand flowers, candy, ...thank you card.... "I am making you a valentine! On stage! A live performance.. Singing! Dancing! Poetry! Stories! .. To share how much I love you with the world! ..well, with Pleasanton.. We have like about population 70,000.. But it's at the firehouse theatre.. That holds about 243 seats or so...no, 237.. 232 I think it is... But I plan to fill them! So I'm going to share how much I love you with a couple hundred people this February! And of course it would be the most awesome thing in the universe if you could be there! The real YOU... I have Faith ALPHER.. And she has already agreed to be you for me..so you are going to be there..but if YOU YOU could be there...
#firehouseartcenter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home