Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SPIRITUAL BRICK TOSSING.. By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Can't tell you what, can't tell you who. Can't tell you when...but what I can tell you is this: one day an undisclosed amount of time ago, I was gifted a gift. No strings attached. A lovely, thoughtful gift. From a lovely, thoughtful person. -and something just didn't feel write about it. I knew if I asked anyone, consulted anyone, that no matter who I spoke with.. They would not have understood why I was troubled in any way.. I could not make sense of it myself... So I kept the gift, but never removed it from my drawer. An undisclosed amount of time later, an opportunity arose for me to give it to someone else... I couldn't do it. Can't explain it. An undisclosed amount of time later, I decided to throw it away. But I couldn't do that either. It just stayed in the drawer... Stayed in the drawer. Somewhere in here, I was re-joyce-ing, as I do 5 days week, and Joyce Meyer said something about... And I can't remember the actual subject, but she had at least... Oh! I think it was about going to a party or not... She said something about how, " maybe you can't explain it, but you just don't have peace about it..". -and those were the exact words I needed to hear to validate my own experience: "I just don't have peace about it." period. I don't have, or need to explain or justify this to anyone else. I don't have peace about it. -and so eventually, but not immediately I threw the gift away. And can I tell you something.. I have to describe this somehow... That saying about 'the weight of the world' being lifted. That applied to my experience almost simultaneously. Until I actually threw it away, I had no idea how much weight it was placing on my.. Soul. My spirit. But once it was gone... I could float almost. And I knew, that magical way we can internally know things, that I did the exact write thing. I wasn't to keep it; I wasn't to give it away; and I wasn't to give it back... I was to throw it away. Wow! I already believed in and understood spiritual energy to a certain degree, but this dried that cement and I know I'll respond more quickly should I face a similar circumstance: no explanation required... If I don't have peace about it... Out it goes. Thank you again Joyce Meyer! I'm a student for life... "and to the Prince of Peace! In his name... Amen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home