Thursday, October 18, 2012

HALF BROKE HORSE (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I am in direct sunlight and so cant see the computer screen well. 20th decision of the morning... Inside the coffee shop where there is shade but lots of people and noise or outside... Here. In the warmth and natural light of this beautiful Thursday morning sun. Not a tough decision. But dancing lessons... It keeps going through my mind, the way my handsome prince comes to life when salsa music is playing... The same way I come to life if you put on Michael Jackson... ABC BABY... Such a simple melody... 123 baby.. All you gotta do is repeat after me... K, so.. Yes I was a choreographer... I was pretty good at designing routines and telling other people how to dance; teaching. And yes I am comfortable at getting out on the dance floor.. Bustin' my own moves... But free style. So when my friend said I should catch on easily to salsa, I knew in my heart she was wrong... The same way people think my creative nature will carry over in the kitchen; cooking. It doesn't. Nor does my love for free dancing carry over into structured, he leads I follow type dancing. I'm more like a horse that needs to be broken... My nature is to dance wild and free... There have been many occasions over the years where a man will grab my hand and start wanting me to -follow. Try and swing me this way or that..my immediate thought is "let go of me! And get out of my way! I've got some dancing to do here" So, hopefully hp is like the salsa dance whisperer... Know what I mean? Because that's a lot like trying to put a saddle and reign on a wild one. I'm sure it will take some time and patience before he can enjoy the ride. -if I can even be tamed...

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am my beautiful wife and remember together we can accomish anything Love You. Hp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home