Thursday, June 21, 2012

(me!) in my new bikini by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I The capitalization gives it away doesn't it. My computer has crashed -again! Crashed while I was preparing a presentation for my upcoming heart photography exhibit. If that doesn't feel like the enemy's work. -what would? And so I'm on hp's I-pad, my fingers tap-dancing on glass again to a song I didnt choose or want called: frickin' default grammar settings. Anyway. -how could I even ask for dr Larry robinson's help again. -I already felt as if I was exceeding my limits the last three times he so generously helped. The temptation, the justifiable impulse is to kick and scream and cry. Who knows how much data/one of a kind photos are lost. I'm so extra grateful then for the backups dr Larry accomplished during grants last hospital stay. But I did not kick or scream or cry. I just sat there for a moment breathing slowly in and slowly out. Heard my beloved Joyce Meyers words whispered in my ears, " you have to be a pit bull in the spirit" -My interpretation is that you must be constantly, chronically determined to recognize anything and everything that might be the work of th e devil. -the enemy, and fight back with the instincts of a pit bull. so. - I grabbed my computer by it's throat with my teeth and ...didn't let up until I saw blood! And the very vision of that made me laugh. And the instant I heard myself laughing even though my computer was taking it's last breath write in front of me. I knew the holy spirit was with me and we had already won! "be anxious about nothing... That bible passage came to me and then even better, this one: phillippians 4:12 "I have learned the secret of being content in every situation" And so I closed my computer and went shopping for a bikini Oh! You should see it! Like, a gorgeous hue of ocean blue... some very attractive pattern slit design along the neckline... Cute little way it ties in a bow, not just in the back and around my neck, halter style.. But in the front Between what Solomon would suggest is my cluster of grapes I love the color! I love the design! I love how comfortable.. How sexy.. And, well... Would you like to see a picture? You can't. My computer crashed remember. I can't upload or access any of my pictures until I get a new computer So, I'm just waiting on the Lord... Waiting on our Lord... Phillipians 4:14 "yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.. I love you. Amen. And I have devoted what's left of my life to applying what I've learned: So in this instance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home