Wednesday, October 16, 2024

"My Art Gallery Debut!" (dove art gallery, milpitas!)

   -and i had written about dove art gallery not too long ago without any prior knowledge of..   without any desire or thought that my mixed media art..

-just a wonderful gallery to pop in on occasionally and enjoy

what happened, is that they were in between exhibits during our last walk-by, and accepting applications..     i still didn't even consider..

my sexy said to me, "want to have some of your art put in there?"

and i was like,  "-no.  i'm still trying to finish the flowers for yard art..."

and my sexy said to me..  "it doesn't have to be something new you create, it can be something you've already created..    like the owl"

  -that changed my entire outlook.  and i am very grateful to have my fall owl bliss mixed media art making its gallery debut.  

and i'll tell ya somethin' even more fun, to me personally..     when we visited the san jose art museum, i took a number of pictures of art that inspired me, and we took our picture   -with-  my favorite art piece

so, to be inside dove gallery, and watch without people realizing,  -watch them take their picture -with- my owl..

early Christmas present!   -made my day..     "thank you!" to my sexy for suggesting/encouraging me.. and

"Thank You!" to Rob Carol, founder, curator DoveGallery.com   

hallelujah & amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home