Friday, March 10, 2023

A: i write for the 3 musketeers (me!) ~topps





 *****

EIGHTEEN! years ago when i first, first started blogging, they had it set up so that after you wrote your post and you clicked on 'publish'

a little message window would pop up that read, You Have Successfully Published  (or something close to that)

and i just loved that positive reinforcement   -especially having been rejected too many times to count by agents/publishers..

so i would read it out loud, I am successfully published! woo hooo  - how fun is that!?!

and..  i'm not quite sure when they removed that positive reinforcement pop up window, it has been a very, very long time since i've seen it, 

but, 

now i just do my own positive reinforcement training.  i am no different than your puppy.  except that i can have chocolate treats..

so, ever since i discovered my real audience:   the fun (size) 3 musketeers

i both train and treat myself.   i write..   i click on 'publish'

i go over to my jumbo bag of blogger treats.  i close my eyes, reach in, and pull out a fun size chocolate treat

YOU SLAY

and i go like, "thank you!"  and i unwrap and enjoy my positive reinforcement chocolate candy treat.

***

not only does this keep me inspired, but i no longer pee on the carpet in my studio.


-can i hear a fetch, hallelujah and amen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home