Friday, January 20, 2023

On track to be in the best shape of my life on my 57th bday! (me!) ~topps


after getting it wrong too many times to count; and after over a ten year sabbatical where i never stepped on a scale or counted a calorie..    -at last!  i have learned how to 'eat, write & exercise' in an actual healthy way.   big "thank you!" here to my sexy..    in any case, my discipline has improved, and i find myself highly motivated by having these two circles to fill in each day, after i do my arm workouts.  i do respond to visual reminders..     -and not going to admit how many years i've spent just falling asleep with my make-up on, but..   i'm doing better with that now too.    -this results directly from exposure to my daughter's vision board..   i was whispering to myself.. let your daughter be a good influence on you!    follow her lead..    and same with my husband..  since we've met, i've whispered this to myself..   let him be a good influence on you..  and he has been!  so much of my ongoing progress, is watching people who get it write.. and letting them influence me.   positive influences..

too many people, family/friends, books, movies, teachers to list..  but, "thank you!"   amen. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home