Wednesday, November 02, 2022

When it rains; it poems. X-acto-ly by (me!) ~topps.

X-



X-acto-ly       

 

Empty canvas’ is all I seek; Inspired each day of the week. 

All pulp and no fiction, create my own diction

use color like words; my art speaks

 

Fastest glue gun in the west.  X-acto blade slinger, -the best.

I can cut paper to pieces   -shame your art theory thesis

Find write what I need in a mess

 

You stuck with a color wheel flat?  Can’t tell glossy from matte?

I can cut hair fine white whiskers, with a sharp pair of Fiskars

And detail the Siamese in a cat.

 

Ain’t nothin’ I don’t wanna make. Don’t matter how long it take.

I can paper punch flowers, keep crafting for hours

And mix media while my shrinky dinks bake.

 

Arts and crafts always lift  -paint makes my mental gears shift

When my creative heart beckons; Custom stickers in seconds!

My fav,  -the personalized gift

 

I don’t use books or take courses; have zero artistic remorses

No paper untorn;  “mosaic!”   reborn!

If it don’t fit  -I,  rip, cut, trim, try again..     and if I want to; I force it.

 

Original, fresh and new.  But I can share my creation with you

Give me a minute, I’ll design a quick template

Step by step, then skip to my hue


 by Sandra Harrison Kay   

AKA:  WriteousMom    AKA:   ~topps.  


1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pome. It feels so true what it is like to be an artist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home