Sunday, October 16, 2022

Warriors should fire draymond green by (me!) ~topps, authentic fan


 

Warriors should fire Draymond Green

 

I do not know that what I believe is a fact; but I sure do believe it.  And what I believe is this:

If Draymond knew in the back of his mind, that aggressively violently assaulting his teammate would result in his immediate termination from the Warriors; perhaps from the NBA,   -Something tells me that knowledge would directly impact his impulse control.   Amazing how consequences can contribute toward self control; and how financially inspired compassion leads toward condoning and escalating violence.  We can simultaneously forgive and fire Draymond; protect the culture of codes and respect for basketball coaches, players and fans for generations to come.   I pray we join in significantly lowering our tolerance for any and all violence.   -authentic fan

****

there is a lot of, 'that's just how it is...'

my dad said, he should absolutely not be fired, part of the game, they've already hugged, kissed and made up

and its been interesting for me personally to see and hear how differently people respond when i ask, 

   what if draymond had punched steph curry that way?              -pause-

some say then he would be fired..      consequences higher...     

and then how interesting that is, isnt it.    how it's no longer about the assault; the violence; the behavior

the moral of that way of thinking is:

choose your victims wisely. 

****

romans 12:2          2 corinthians 4:8-10      

in Jesus name,   amen. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home