Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Kevin Jensen for Sheriff of Santa Clara County votes yes (robert! & sandra!)


 I have had 5+ years exposure now to retired and currently working Santa Clara County Deputies..   and within that time frame, I have heard nothing but favorable comments regarding the character, integrity and reliability of Kevin Jensen.    My husband Robert, a retired deputy, knows Kevin personally.. has golfed and socialized with..  and has worked under his leadership..   

I have only briefly met Kevin..   shook hands with..    and so initially my vote for Kevin, would result from my utter trust and respect for my husband's experience and opinions; and the accumulation of compliments I've heard when Kevin's name is mentioned in circles where he is not present. 

Today i read more about him on the door hanging brochure...

so it is today, that I am learning that Kevin Jensen is a CB.

I cannot tell you how many I have met along my life journey..   but if you want someone you can count on and trust..

find a person who made a conscious decision to break generational dysfunctional patterns within their family; neighborhood; culture

in these people you will see long track records of hope, faith, love; - incremental progress... always toward health, excellent work ethics, respect for others, leadership qualities and practices, stability, steadfastness, determination to make themselves and the world a better place.   In many respects, Kevin has already won... 

hallelujah & amen! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home