Tuesday, September 14, 2021

CrAzY AWeSOmE viCToRY for our Raiders! (sexy! & tops!)


 1st Quarter

Sexy:   " the season is already over...  Vikings/Raiders curse!  the whole game has already gone to shit.."

Tops (from studio 213, the next room over)  "what happen..?  let me come take a look at the score.."

Sexy:  "they already have TWO TOUCHDOWNS..  it's over...  "

Tops:   "it's only 7, zero..   it's the very first quarter, they have plenty of time to turn this around."


2nd Quarter

Sexy:   "Why do my teams always do better when I'm not watching?"

Tops:  "I don't know baby..    but can you please leave the room then.. we need the Raiders to win.."


3rd Quarter:

Sexy:  "I took off my Raider shirt..  and they seem to be doing better.."

Tops:  "get naked then"


4th Quarter:

Sexy:  "See..   Viking Fans.. we already know... don't get your hopes up.."

Tops:  "K Sexy..all done in the studio..  i'm just gonna watch the rest of this game with you..."

Sexy:  "They are already doing better...  You are the good luck charm.."

Tops:  "You know what happens when I give a team my undivided attention..  -write"

Sexy & Tops:   "Holy... holy...     A TIE!?!"

Tops:  "Hurry...  remind me the rules about a tie....."


Overtime:

Sexy:   "No f'in way!?!   It's a curse!  Vikings/Raider CURSE!  even when they have a chance they give it away     -bastards!"

Tops:  "What we need write about here...   is like, a fumble, or an interception.. or the other team just needs to mess up really bad"

Sexy:   "TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS!"

Tops:  "SEE!  I'm wearing my shirt and I'm giving them my undivided attention.."

Sexy:  "   ...... really?!?    it's under review...    they won't give it to 'em..   watch. "

Tops:  " honestly..."

Sexy:   "cursed."

Tops:  "they still have like, 26 seconds to turn this around! don't lose your faith"


Sexy & Tops:   "WHAT!?!?   Oh My Good God!   VICTORY RAIDERS!   THAT WAS AMAZING!"

PERFECTLY CLEAN TOUCHDOWN..  NO REVIEWS...    FINAL SCORE..  33-27!"


Tops:  "What a great start to the new football season...   Home field advantage..  Vegas Wins..   Good thing I wore my shirt and came in here, huh..."

Sexy:  "Good thing I took my shirt off, huh.."

Tops:  "that's a very good thing sexy..."

***

so there you have it:  whatever it takes..  whatever you need to take off

"Just Win, Baby"             /helmet tip to Al Davis


[ text all family/friend Raider fans....   celebrate....]

hallelujah & amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home