Thursday, March 25, 2021

I speak mosaic. (me!) ~tops


 and so i said to my sexy, i said with a smile   "thank you for letting me have my way with your bricks!"

***

and, it is all love; all love:

i love the brick fireplace as an empty canvas to decorate.

i love paper

i loved selecting, tearing, xyroning, and so specifically placing....

and i love the result

and, i love how my sexy, after i was all done   -he helped me mod podge to seal it.

     wonderful...   i am his assistant in the kitchen; he is my assistant in art endeavors

and i can see how he has evolved creatively over the past three years..  and Lord knows you can see how i have evolved when it comes to cooking

            over and over, silently to Jesus..   "is this MY life?   i love my life now Jesus!  "Thank You!"

amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home