Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Is this considered victim blaming? Asks (me!) sandra, tvgp


my greatest awareness is that I am not in a position to research/know the truth
 regarding cases in the media write now

but, if I were...

if I were King, Judge & Jury

I would sentence people accordingly:


long, severe sentence and humanitarian school for rapists

even longer, even more severe sentence and even more humanitarian school for anyone
 who falsely accuses anyone


false accusations are worse, in my heart/mind than the crime of rape itself
because you do so much damage, on a very large and widespread scale 
undermining legitimate crimes/victims.


I don't pretend to know.
but God does know, and doesn't have to pretend.

I also believe in free will and divine justice

amen.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home