Saturday, July 09, 2016

Type prague in the search bar of this blog for (me!) sandra, tvgp

.. the mystery continues, but somehow the following conversation and resulting research makes me somehow closer to ... understanding.  went down like this

my dad: "what does bohemian mean?"

(me!): ".......".  /because i was thinking quietly to myself.. like, i think I know what it means colloquially, but.. the actual definition?

dad:  " does it mean a hippie?"

(me!):   "yes. i think so...  like, a free spirit of sorts... that's the way i think of it, but not sure what the dictionary has to say, I'll have to look it up.."

dad:  "you are a bohemian.  is that a fair description?"

(me!):   ".. yes.. that sounds fair...  if it means what I think it means.."

dad:   "I never use that word.."

***
I went upstairs and just looked it up...

when i learned it is a region in the Czech republic..

...centered in the capital  "PRAGUE!"

my heart said a big YES!  "I am that!"

...now, I still don't know really anymore than I did before this conversation and surface research; I only know there is for sure some kind of connection between (me!) and Prague and Bohemia..

and the internal/intuitive sensation is that at unknown times through un-predeterminable sources..

but as clues present themselves; I will recognize

and one day; know.

In Jesus mysterious, miraculous name.. Amen!

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger SHE said...

..just re-read it myself, and it is not July 25.. but IT IS JULY

so of course, i think now, that the month of July is also of some significance

or not. -who knows...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger SHE said...

..and i was primarily inspired to read madeline albrights personal story of remembrance and war, 1937-1948 after watching her interviewed by my charlie rose. -but of course, i was also hoping, based on the title of her memoir, to maybe find another clue..

i did not find a clue on my first read. but im inspired now to give it another go.. -amen.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger SHE said...

the motto is "truth shall prevail" -so, obviously on to something there; yes..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home