Saturday, May 07, 2016

Split Seconds. By (me!) sandra, tvgp

-have you ever been driving at night, and when you glanced in your rearview mirror; noticed a car behind you.
and at the next stoplight; same car.
but then at the next intersection, for a split second you think the car behind you is suddenly dividing in half write before your very eyes..
until in the 2nd half of that split second,
-you realize it was never a car at all.  it was two motorcycles.
***
well, i had a similar, and yet all together different experience recently at the McDonalds drive thru.
I was a car length away from the window where you pay, and that had me waiting just near a bush to glance at outside of my driver side window..   and hovering just above the bush..
-for the 1st half of the split of a second, i was like
"Oh My God!  its a two-headed bird!"
but in the second half of the split..
So did they; -split..
and that's when I realized they were mating.
***
"To split seconds, and spring...    Cheers! & amen!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home