Sunday, March 20, 2016

One false move costs an hour. as experienced by (me!) sandra, tvgp

i have no idea..  im on a different device write now because..

"what?!? -what the f just happen?!". /pardon me Jesus..

apparently,  i don't know what i did? i was blogging away and then i hit something..

entire screen went itty-bitty on me..  

tiny.  shrunk to invisible almost..

then i had to laugh because..  the undo button was so hard to find, I'd need a magnifying glass, and even when I did

it did not undo my suddenly shrunk view..

and how can I even read the tiny tiny print to exit out? Search for help?

and I sure can't figure out how to get it to go back

" GO BACK!".    "Go Back to NORMAL SIZE!"

..."please.  pretty please, with sugar on top..."

Nothing is working.  I'll probably have to reboot the whole Fing thing..

say it with (me!)

"...it was the best of times...  and it was the worst of times.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home