Saturday, March 19, 2016

What music will play under the stars? @ (barones!) wonders (me!) sandra, tvgp

-at the first sign...  when daylight savings passes and when it is once again still light out at 6 and 7pm...

barones regulars get the itch...   start the countdown..  

keep checking the website for specifics:

on what thursday in may will the live music begin?   what's the band line up?  for the season...

-motown sent me a text which essentially said,  'when will it start? my feet are starting to dance without me'

and i notice the same with myself...    i see it in my sister...

i glance it in customers, and passersby...

a growing inability to not move to certain music..

dance moves springing out of nowhere...

and my greatest curiosity is...  what will be the hottest dance song of the 2016 season..?!

the one no one can resist..  the one that packs the dance floor... the one that makes people abandon their place in the long drink line, or rush from the entrance..

the song that is so dance friendly, people don't waste time trying to find an individual to dance with..

they just get out there alone and dance with the whole crowd!

to date those songs have been:  blurred lines; happy; and last year, uptown funk..

i don't think I've heard the hot dance for 2016 yet...

but I do have a new favorite song to move and sing and dance to for sure:

good to be alive by andy grammar.

and since i also can't resist flirting with keith..

i sent him a text that said:  

you are my hallelujah.   

/she says with a smile.

In Jesus is the reason for all seasons name!   Amen!

"...   good, good..  

good to be alive...    write about now, yeah....!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home