Friday, October 02, 2015

Love to the very broken hearted.. from (me!) sandra, tvgp

I will write more when time allows.. I am newly aware of the recent tragedies/lost lives; violence & terrorism in our neighbor state..

and remain aware that violence/terrorism are ongoing throughout the united states and around the world..

it is unspeakable; unarticulatable.. the unnecessary grief; despair and fear this inflicts on humanity..

I am in prayer; navigating my everyday responsibilities

-everyday

with love; the only hope; only cure... 

and that is where I stay focused: on every act of love that surrounds a tragedy: first responders, -responding. family/friends reaching out and caring..  total strangers reaching out and caring..

-remember how long ago I sent the brain initiative committee members on the hunt for the 'care neuron'

wonder how they're doing...  

***

and, I'm saying this without ..  Prior to any fact checks..  But rumor has it,  victims were asked by gunmen if they were Christian, and if they answered yes, they were shot..

and I think there is much confusion here..  As in, if you are a Christian, and a gunmen asks you..  and you say 'no'

that you are therefore denying Jesus..  or surrendering will..

but from where I stand..  The God I have come to know and believe in..

Well, I have said it many times: our God is a God of hearts.  -I will look up the passages later.. But there are many which speak to a God who searches minds and hearts; knows your personal truths..

So, -what I believe..  Is that there are some people.. In church.. Who say they are Christians, but they are not.   -and God KNOWS this..
-you cannot fool God

and in that same way, but reverse!   if an evil person with a gun to your head says "are you Christian?".   -and you answer 'no' to save your life

even though you really are a Christian.

God KNOWS this too.  

God KNOWS the TRUTH..   and what does the truth do?

***

i'd love the opportunity to spend long hours writing and further exploring.. And sharing where I have arrived on the topics of suffering; evil..

and love & healing..   

but it may already be sufficiently covered in prior posts..

In Jesus name..  my broken/healing heart reaches out to everyone in pain..    with love.  Amen.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Exactly. The truth is inside you; discernable by God.. it is not what you say out loud, or manage to get people to believe..

there are plenty of phony people out there.. Yes?

Also.. there are Christians, who, in order to do Gods good work, -are spies.. And who pretend outwardly to not be Christians in order to successfully spy, learn things for the counter attack..

these people are not denying Jesus, or surrendering their will; their truth is Inside them; their motivation/intentions..

So I remind.. The truth is not necessarily what you say out loud; the truth is in your heart

discernable by God. You do not need to prove your beliefs to an evil human being..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home