Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lost & Found Spell -excerpt from Six Months on the Fence by (me!) sandra, tvgp


page 3:   ...On the inside cover of all my journals is my phone number, email address, and a little note to entertain, inform and warn the person who finds my journal should, God Forbid, I ever lose one.

Lost & Found Spell.

if found, return to me    ~without reading past this page
then luck and love will be yours for life no matter what your age

but should you read beyond this page    -I've cast an evil spell:

impotence for gentlemen -  and breath that all can smell.

women - you will never mate - your back will always ache

and the only orgasms you'll ever have are the ones you'll have to fake. 

***

-that was written by (me!) some ten years ago now, and fun to come across during my decluttering/excavation process..

half of what is keeping me going is wondering what else i might come across..

in Jesus name,  -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home