Thursday, May 07, 2015

What money CAN and CANNOT do.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

I have reason to believe my financial situation will improve soon. But I have never let it define or dispirit me.. I have consistently allowed it to inform and educate..   -my children are blessed with the opportunity to see what money can (dads side) and cannot (my side) do..

as a person living below the poverty line for many years now, I tend toward pointing out what money cannot do..   Save lives; save marriages; keep healthy loving relationships alive, buy genuine love or loyalty in the heart of another..  Prevent infidelity.. Long list..

And let us look at the man who just killed a mother and her 14 month old baby..   I do not know his financial status.. But he was driving an expensive car and he somehow afforded bail..

the financial status of anyone involved.. the deceased and/or the bailed temporarily out..  what do we learn about what money CAN and CANNOT Do? 

In Jesus name,  amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home