Wednesday, February 18, 2015

JOYCE MEYER & DOUG HOFSTADTER on ICONOCLAST just for (me!) sandra, tvgp

-that's my dream! when I had the channel available to me, I loved watching sundance TV's program called ICONOCLASTS.

if you visit their website they give a much fancier description, but the upshot from my point of view:

-is that they put two icons (from film or science or politics or art.. Etc) that might otherwise never meet

two people you couldn't imagine would really be hanging out with each other if not for this very setting..

and then they introduce them to each other

and we get to witness and eavesdrop in on their initial introduction and conversation

-Dave chappell and Dr Maya Angelou among my favorite iconoclast episodes.

so..  This brings me to my newest dream:

"Joyce Meyer & Doug Hofstadter!".    -awesome!

(Me!) & several friends Enjoying grey goose and cranberry cocktails while we watch it on the silver screen at the vine in Livermore.. /in couches, loveseats.. 

-how fascinating would this encounter be?!

Joyce Meyer creates some of the greatest analogies ever when it comes to teaching and explaining about life with God..  How to enjoy everyday life.. The spiritual walk..  How Jesus saves and prunes us..

And Doug Hofstadter has researched and studied and taught about the human brain being  "...an analogy making machine!"

-it is! 

I would love for these two to meet... 

/in Jesus name..   I say with a smile.     Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home