Friday, September 26, 2014

Dot THREE dot com. Please! For people like (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I do not have the resources, education/knowledge, or patience to raise the capital..

But! If I did!...   

I would create a new URL tag address for all things on the internet:

Just as there is the suffix, dot blogspot dot com.. For all us e- bloggers

.blogspot.com. (Preceded by the name of your blog)

For people like (me!). -every website could also have a

.three.com

I.e.,   shutterfly.three.com

And what that ='s is this:

There will only be 3 choices for any given product.

Because this choosing every time among 50 different options is just too much..

Simplify!

I don't need to choose between 25 different loaves of bread..

I don't need to choose between 50 different color/page layouts..

I like things the way they are at my favorite gas station..

3 choices..   Make 1.   Get on with living your life...

Can you imagine pulling up to refuel and all the sudden you are faced with..

67  or 83+. Or. 92- green grade or 89 super or new! 67/89.. 

On and on and on...

"Somebody please underwhelm (me!)"

In Jesus name.. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home