Tuesday, August 26, 2014

If it was possible... By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

..I would hug and kiss my blog.  On three different occasions recently ive invested time and energy into things which someone else must -approve, before they can be seen or shared

To have this sacred space..  Where i do not need to first seek approval.. Where im not obligated..  Where im not required to jump through any hoops, where im not creating to make a good grade, or forced to reach a given demographic or population..where there is no deadline, no editor, no advertisements..

My God!  It is the very definition of heaven on earth.

..to do a thing; just because you want to..

With no requirement or need to seek permission or approval

I will never tire.

"Long live the blogosphere!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home