Saturday, July 26, 2014

69 by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Usually, as you know, I pride myself on being  woman of letters..

But there's so much fun to be had with this particular number:

69.

I remember when they tried to form lines at this one place..

"Everyone born from '69 - '70 over here"  a young man said.

"no babies are born from '69. Its just for fun." I said with a smile.

And only about 3 people got it write away and laughed...

***

But even more fun than that!  Was the time I was handed 69 as my table number at a restaurant.  -such a handsome young thing gave it to me

"this is a special occasion then, isn't it," i said with a smile, "Usually I do all the work"

No reaction initially, but then I saw him whispering back n forth with a coworker, -then a smile of his own

Then, well..    What outstanding customer service I received!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home