Sunday, June 15, 2014

I repeat (me!) Sandra, tvgp

"This is where we part ways" -is the saying.  It is where I part ways with almost all of my top 3 to 5 spiritual mentors.  They will tell you "you must speak out loud".  In regard to rebuking the enemy and/or any prayer of gratitude or hope, etc.   My belief  /and there are plenty of passages in the bible which support my belief: is that our God is a God of hearts. God searches our hearts and minds; knows our thoughts, motives, intentions...   Not for one second do I believe I need to speak out loud in order to be heard by God.  It might be that we should speak out loud in order to better hear ourselves; yes.  But God can hear and see..  And know..   When we pray silently, from our hearts.   In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home