Wednesday, June 04, 2014

FREE, THE QUANTUM BUTTER FLYS, a poem by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I'm inspired to re-post this after watching the film by Lea pool, titled, the blue butterfly.

***

Free, the quantum butter flys...

Nano techs tagged my wings, still expected me to fly.
Probed me under a microscope with how's and when's and why's.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
Doesn't matter if you give me a fancy scientific name."

So what, -bestow a species, track the patterns of my migration.
Go write ahead and place a dollar value based on my population.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
Doesn't matter if you capture me in a net like its all some kind of game."

You must look without a microscope
Into the quantum sea,
There, where I can't show you
More love than you can see.

You need a feelings Instrument
To appreciate my wings,
Held at a Godly distance,
Called: where the caged birds sing.

The more you learn about me, the less you'll tend to know.
You must unobserve me, to really see the show.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
The more you hope to profit, the less you stand to gain."

It's so easy complicated, such a peaceful con-of-flict; but the closer you look, the further you'll be, and the less you can predict.

Beyond my smallest particle
Exists a flutter full surprise:

Spirit. Love. Amazing Grace: THE LIGHT that lights my eyes.

FREE! The quantum butter flys, moving secrets in suspension.
Free and unpredictable -towards hearts with true intensions.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY.
I AM MADE FROM LOVE.
FREE, THE QUANTUM BUTTER FLYS.
-UNOBSERVED; ABOVE."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home