Wednesday, June 04, 2014

"A+!" For (my sister!).. Bragging writes for (me!)

"Congratulations! Keeshie!"

Allow me to share with my imaginary audience; explain..

Circumstances (which I will spare you..) Were  -how can I say?  Well, when we were in  high school let's just say, A. The environment was not conducive to learning.  Less than optimal.. And B. Succeeding in school was not the highest priority..

So! To have witnessed then..  How my sister graduated.. "By the hair on her chiny-chin-chin"  as I like to say..   What effort and measures and prayers it took to cross the platform and collect her diploma..

To know that she felt like, "school just ain't my thing.."

And then! To see her NOW!   "Wow!".     -as an adult, only 12 units shy of earning a college degree     -she nervously decided to go back..

Turns out all it took for her to go from pretty quiet girl in the back of the class barely getting by

To

Beautiful talkative Shining star in the front row, -was..

20 years or so...

Polar opposite experience.. Now she could practically teach the class she is taking. -one of the smartest, most knowledgeable students in the class. Studies late into the evening; shows up early for class.. 

100% participation! And...  Her first semester back:

A+!

I'm so glad..  Thrilled!  Her childhood memories of struggling just to pass in school

Have been replaced with this experience of ... Joyful challenge to earn the highest grade!

"CONGRATULATIONS! KEESHIE!".  Very happy for,  proud of, and Inspired by you..

And I know your kids are very proud too!     -what a beautiful thing  to role model...

May your success continue!  In Jesus name..  Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home